As online bingo games use random number generator (a.k.a. RNG) software to ensure that every game delivers 100% fair and random outcomes, no-one can influence the numbers that are called or the order in which they are called. However, there are still some popular strategies that frequent players often employ which can help to give you an advantage.
Below, we’ve listed some helpful tips that (while not guaranteed) can sometimes help you win more easily.
- Play at a reputable online bingo site which is licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. You’ll find many recommendations on our site, including full reviews of each brand so that you know what to expect.
- Play during quieter hours such as early in the morning or late in the evening when there are less players online and, therefore, fewer people competing for prizes.
- Purchase more cards if your budget can afford to. You’ll have a better chance of winning if you have, for example, the max number of cards versus a player who only has one card. Plus, by holding more than one card, there’s the potential to win more than one prize (e.g. one line and a full house).
- Participate in chat games if you want to be in the running for extra prizes. Although most chat games don’t offer cash rewards, they often include BBs which come in handy if you wish to purchase bingo cards with bonus funds when you’ve used up all your cash.
- Most online bingo sites let you choose which tickets you wish to buy from a selection on your screen. Many players believe that its best to pick tickets that offer a good range of numbers and avoid those that have too many in the high or low range, as well as those where the numbers are too bunched up.
No form of gambling ever offers guaranteed wins and we can’t stress that strongly enough. In bingo there is a saying that it only takes one ticket to win. That is very true and so you can play cheaply if you want the company of the chat rooms. We do think, however, that on the flip side just watching numbers being marked on one ticket would soon get quite boring.