Over the past couple of years, Blueprint Gaming has begun to make a bit of a name for itself after several years out in the wagering wilderness. Like most online wagering software companies, it takes time for a new company to become noticed, although in all honesty Blueprint Gaming seemed to take a little longer than most. Now you will find Blueprint Gaming titles at a great number of online casino sites.
Blueprint Gaming has managed to provide a few media tie-ins as well as its in-house slots and games. These include a slot game based upon the ‘International Man of Mystery’ Austin Powers (as played by Mike Myers in three movies) and ‘The Naked Gun’ which was a big-screen version of the TV Series ‘Police Squad’ from the same team that bought you ‘Airplane!’
Who Is Blueprint Gaming?
Blueprint Gaming began life after the turn of the millennium, making both online and real-world slots. The company did not really make any major inroads at first into a market that was dominated at the time at Microgaming and Playtech. They began to push their business a little more around 2006-07 and someone finally took notice. In 2008 they were purchased by the Gauselmann Group of Germany, who are regarded as one of Europe’s real leaders when it comes to both real-world and online slots. Gauselmann ought to have known what they were doing, as they themselves had been in business since 1957.
With Gauselmann’s backing, the UK-based Blueprint Gaming went from strength to strength. They began to release some classic games, including Count Duckula, Fairy Fortunes and King Kong Cash.
Blueprint Gaming’s titles are becoming increasingly popular at online casinos all around the globe. No matter the online casino, slots or bingo site that you choose to play at, you should be able to find all of Blueprint Gaming’s most popular titles there.
The company also produces real-world slots terminals. These are multi-functional and multi-channel devices that house all of Blueprint Gaming’s software-based titles. Players simply select which slot they want to play and load it into the terminal. This saves pubs and arcades from having to purchase several dozen separate machines.
Blueprint Gaming’s games are automatically licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
What’s Hot and Not About Blueprint Gaming
Blueprint Gaming’s most popular titles: Wild Antics, Ted, Fishin’ Frenzy, Genie Jackpots, The Pig Wizard, Winstar, Casper’s Mystery, Worms Reloaded, The Naked Gun, Jewel Strike.
- Lots of media tie-ins. A few of Blueprint Gaming’s online slots have arisen out of media tie-ins the company has managed to negotiate. The list includes Ted, Casper, The Naked Gun, Inspector Gadget, The Goonies, Count Duckula, Mars Attacks!, Andy Capp, Thundercats, Top Cat and Beavis & Butt-Head.
- Plenty of choices. Over the time it has been in business, Blueprint Gaming has released over 100 slots. That means when you head to an online casino that has Blueprint Gaming’s titles, there will always be at least one hundred excellent slots available there.
- Variety is the spice of life at Blueprint Gaming. One thing that is a common criticism of companies that are not regarded as big players is that they simply release the same game over and over again, just with skin changes and a little variation. That’s an accusation that cannot be levelled at Blueprint Gaming, as many of their games have unique features that really set them apart.
- You can play the real world too! Blueprint Gaming releases many of its software titles via real-world cabinets. If you enjoy Blueprint Gaming’s titles you might find them to play at your local pub!
- Not available everywhere. If an online casino is only going to choose one or two software providers, then Blueprint Gaming is not going to be on that list. You are much more likely to find games from NetEnt and Microgaming on such occasions. You would need to find an online casino that has hundreds of slots available for it likely to offer Blueprint Gaming’s titles.
- No casino games. Blueprint Gaming only produces slots, not casino games.
Our Final Thoughts
Online casino software providers can usually be separated into four tiers: Exceptional, good, okay and rubbish. If you were to ask someone where Blueprint Gaming stood about five years ago, they may have edged towards ‘okay’. That seems to have changed of late though, with the company receiving substantial backing and producing some neat titles. We have to say that The Pig Wizard is a particular favourite of ours.
You might struggle a little to find Blueprint Gaming’s games, but when you do, you are more than likely to be entertained.